Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kale Chips (or the best snack ever!)

No seriously. If you are a sceptic, I am begging you to try just once. My aversion to the total "health foods" kept me away from these for a long time as they sounded just gross! But I am begging you. Try them just once, or stop by one afternoon and I will share mine with you.

Kale Chips
  • 1 Bunch of Kale
  • 2 tbsp Olive Oil
  • enough Salt and black pepper
  • (optional) Montreal Steak Seasonng


1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Wash kale and break into bite size pieces.
2. Toss kale with olive oil and spices of your choosing. I like a little salt and pepper, and montreal steak seasoning, but you can use anything really.
3. Lay out in a single layer on a lightly greased pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes turning once, but watch them closely!
4. Serve immediately or let cool and save for later. You can store them completely cooled in a tupperware container for a day or two but mine never last more than an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment